Vital Oxide

Vital Oxide

Vital Oxide is an EPA registered hospital disinfectant cleaner, mold killer, and super effective odor eliminator. Ready to use, with no mixing required, just spray, wipe or fog right from the bottle. Non-irritating to the skin and non-corrosive to treated articles. 

EPA Registered 

Food Contact Sanitizer - No Rinse Required - NSF Registered (D2 Sanitizer)

Molds & Mildew Killer

Allergen Eliminator

Odor Eliminator

Inquire about Vital Oxide by filling out the form below.

Solve the equation to prove you're human:
5 plus 4?